*If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or someone else, please immediately call 000 or attend your nearest hospital emergency department.
** If you are at increased risk of Family Domestic Violence, please let us know when booking an appointment so we can organise the most appropriate contact method. You can also access community based resources at https://veretis.com.au/eap/additional-support-services
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption to the everyday functioning of our world, and particularly Australia. This can lead to stress, anxiety, feeling overwhelmed, and various other mental health issues.
This page is designed to provide information about how to deal with the crisis. These resources are a combination of those created by the Veretis team, with additional support from our global network. All links are as relevant as possible to Australia and our unique situation, however, some generic fact sheets relating to the virus and management are also included.
- Handy Hints to Managing Stress and Anxiety from Crisis
- Practicing gratefulness in a Crisis
- FDV in COVID-19
- If you Experience Family Domestic Violence in a Crisis
- Supporting Someone Experiencing Family Domestic Violence
- Optimising Your Diet (With our physical health partners Healthfix)
- Managing Isolation
- Helping Children through change
- Flexibility During a Crisis
- Money Stress in a Crisis
- Helping a Child with Stress and Anxiety
- Tips for Parents and Caregivers on Media Coverage of Traumatic Events
- Before and During a Pandemic
- Coping With Extreme Stress
- Coping With Extreme Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Coping with the Media in Crisis Part 1
- Coping with the Media in Crisis Part 2
- If You Are Infected with COVID-19
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- Veretis Psych Up! podcasts
- Mental Health & COVID-19 with Human Synergistics
- Growth Mindset when WFH with Toshiba
- Psych Up! Interview with Derek Champion, from St Andrews Cathedral School, providing advice on how to manage children at home and their schooling during COVID-19
- Australian Government Emergency Response Plan
- Australian Government COVID-19 Resources
- COVID19 – FAQ
- FACE COVID Ebook
- Aus Government Mental Health Portal
Posters you can print:
Stress and anxiety can be a real factor for some people during this period and we want you to know that Veretis will always be there to support yourselves.
Please contact the 24/7 EAP line on 1300 878 379, or send us an enquiry at [email protected].